French airline links Beirut to Orly. Low cost flights to start in September

French airline
links Beirut to Orly
Low cost flights to start in September
Share on Facebook     Share on LinkedIn        
WatsApp
Transavia France, a French low-cost airline partly owned by Air France, will start flights to Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (BRHIA) on September 4.

This is the third French airline to access the local market after Air France and Aigle Azur.

Transavia will operate three flights a week, on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Ticket prices start at €418 ($467).

The airline, which is based out of Paris-Orly Airport, is in direct competition with Aigle Azur, which begins flights to BRHIA in end of June.

Air France owns 60 percent of Transavia France, with the remaining 40 percent owned by Transavia Airlines of the Netherlands, both of which are ultimately owned by the Air France–KLM group.

Transavia France has a fleet of 28 Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Reported by Yassmine Alieh
Share on Facebook     Share on LinkedIn        
WatsApp
Date Posted: May 24, 2017