This User Agreement was last updated December 1, 2009.
All use of the BusinessNews.com.lb Web pages ("BusinessNews.com.lb") is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. By accessing and using any portion of BusinessNews.com.lb or any service on BusinessNews.com.lb, you agree and accept the terms and conditions described below. These terms and conditions represent a binding contract between you and InfoPro. These terms and conditions are in addition to any other agreements between you and InfoPro. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, please do not continue using BusinessNews.com.lb. If you are a registered user, you may be asked to click the User Agreement acceptance "button." The terms "you" or "User" refer to the person who completed the registration process or any visitor to BusinessNews.com.lb.
InfoPro reserves the right to change the terms of this User Agreement. Changes will be posted on the InfoPro Web site at http://www.BusinessNews.com.lb/copyright.htm, and will become effective immediately upon posting. If any of these changes are unacceptable, you may terminate your subscription as described below under "Term and Termination." Use of BusinessNews.com.lb following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes by the User.
BusinessNews.com.lb contains two types of content:
- "BusinessNews.com.lb's Own Content" means information entered into BusinessNews.com.lb by employees and authorized representatives of InfoPro.
- "Other Content" means any other information entered into BusinessNews.com.lb by Users or other persons.
Use of BusinessNews.com.lb
InfoPro hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use BusinessNews.com.lb for the fees (if any) and under the terms described in this Agreement. You agree that your use of BusinessNews.com.lb is solely for personal, non-commercial purposes. If accessing content that requires registration, only one person at a time may access BusinessNews.com.lb using the User's screen name and password without the prior consent of InfoPro. The User may, free of charge and on an occasional basis, make a single copy in paper form of an individual InfoPro article appearing in BusinessNews.com.lb for personal, non-commercial use provided the User includes all copyright and other proprietary rights notices that appeared on the original and includes a notice indicating that BusinessNews.com.lb is the source of the material. For all other hard copy uses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or instructions. Fees are determined by the extent of use. In addition to any other restrictions on use contained in this Agreement, the User may not disseminate any portion of BusinessNews.com.lb through electronic means, including mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without the prior consent of InfoPro.
Except as expressly permitted in this Agreement, BusinessNews.com.lb may not be reproduced, transmitted, or distributed without InfoPro's permission. The User may not commingle any portion of BusinessNews.com.lb with any other information and shall not edit, modify, or alter any portion. All of BusinessNews.com.lb's Own Content is either the property of InfoPro SAL, its subsidiaries, and its affiliates ("InfoPro") or is licensed to InfoPro. The User shall honor all reasonable requests by InfoPro to protect InfoPro's and InfoPro's proprietary interests in BusinessNews.com.lb.
In addition, User may not:
- use BusinessNews.com.lb for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any "scraper," "robot," "bot," "spider," "data mining," "computer code" or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of BusinessNews.com.lb, any data or content found on or accessed through BusinessNews.com.lb, or any other BusinessNews.com.lb information without prior express written consent of InfoPro;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any materials or information on BusinessNews.com.lb that has not been intentionally made publicly available either by public display on BusinessNews.com.lb or through accessibility by a visible link on BusinessNews.com.lb;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to BusinessNews.com.lb or its content;
- violate the security of BusinessNews.com.lb or attempt to gain unauthorized access to BusinessNews.com.lb, data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with BusinessNews.com.lb, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfere with, attempt to interfere with or otherwise disrupt the proper working of BusinessNews.com.lb, any activities conducted on or through BusinessNews.com.lb or any servers or networks connected to BusinessNews.com.lb, including accessing any data, content or other information prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on BusinessNews.com.lb;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of BusinessNews.com.lb, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on BusinessNews.com.lb or the infrastructure of BusinessNews.com.lb.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Other Content;
- disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to BusinessNews.com.lb; or
- use BusinessNews.com.lb to stalk or harass another.
The User's Content
The User grants to InfoPro the non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual right to use, reproduce, copy, perform, display and create derivative works from all material entered into BusinessNews.com.lb by the User (other than third-party material transmitted through private electronic mail) in any of InfoPro's products and services.
Users entering material into BusinessNews.com.lb are responsible for the content of that material. Neither InfoPro nor InfoPro has any responsibility for Other Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from BusinessNews.com.lb. However, InfoPro retains the right, which it may or may not exercise in its sole discretion, to review, edit, or delete Other Content which InfoPro deems to be illegal, offensive, in violation of these terms and conditions or otherwise inappropriate. Please be aware that if you disclose personal information on Web site messages or chat areas, that information may be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited communications from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of InfoPro and InfoPro.
You may not input, distribute, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Other Content through BusinessNews.com.lb that:
- is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of InfoPro, or constitutes junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or the like;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- you do not have the right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- is harmful to minors; or
- constitutes the personally identifiable information of any other person that such person has not authorized you to disclose.
If you see any violations of these terms and conditions on BusinessNews.com.lb, please email us at email@example.com
The User agrees to indemnify InfoPro and InfoPro from all damages, liabilities, costs, charges and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, which InfoPro, InfoPro, their affiliates, employees, and authorized representatives may incur as a result of either: (i) the User's breach of this Agreement; or (ii) material entered into BusinessNews.com.lb with the use of the User's screen name or password. InfoPro reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any such matter for which the User has agreed to indemnify InfoPro and InfoPro in which event the User shall have no further obligation to indemnify with respect to that particular matter.
NO WARRANTIES/LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
ALL THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND. BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB MAY CONTAIN ADVICE, OPINIONS AND STATEMENTS OF VARIOUS INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDERS. HOWEVER, BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. PRIOR TO THE EXECUTION OF A PURCHASE OR SALEOF ANY SECURITY OR INVESTMENT, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH YOUR OWN FINANCIAL ADVISOR OR OTHER PROFESSIONALS.
NEITHER INFOPRO NOR INFOPRO NOR THEIR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS MAKES ANY GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES AS TO THE TIMELINESS, ADEQUACY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF OR RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM, ACCESSING AND USING BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB, BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB'S OWN CONTENT, THE OTHER CONTENT, NOR ANY MATERIAL THAT CAN BE ACCESSED (VIA A DIRECT OR INDIRECT HYPERLINK OR OTHERWISE) THROUGH BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB. NEITHER INFOPRO NOR INFOPRO NOR THEIR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INACCURACY, DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM. IN NO EVENT WILL INFOPRO, INFOPRO NOR ANY OF THEIR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST TIME, LOST MONEY, LOST PROFITS OR GOOD WILL, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH DAMAGES ARE FORESEEN OR UNFORESEEN WITH RESPECT TO ANY USE OF BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB. USER AGREES THAT ALL DEMANDS OF WHATEVER KIND ASSESSED AGAINST INFOPRO OR INFOPRO OR ANY OF ITS THIRD PARTY LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF RELATING TO USE OF BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT THE USER PAID TO INFOPRO FOR USE OF BUSINESSNEWS.COM.LB DURING THE PREVIOUS TWELVE (12) MONTHS (OR IF YOU HAVE SUBSCRIBED FOR FEWER THAN TWELVE (12) MONTHS, DURING THE TIME SINCE THE USER'S SUBSCRIPTION BEGAN).
As part of the registration process, you must select a screen name and password and provide InfoPro with accurate, complete, and updated information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of the User's access.
For detailed information about the InfoPro Privacy Notice, and your rights under it, click on the hyperlinked text at the bottom of this screen.
Term and Termination
InfoPro shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement in the event of any breach by a User of this Agreement. InfoPro may discontinue or change BusinessNews.com.lb, or its availability to you, at any time and for any reason.
Fees & Payments
You agree to pay all fees and charges (if any) incurred in connection with your User name and password, including applicable taxes and communications or access charges, at the rates in effect when the charges were incurred. InfoPro may change rates in the normal course of business. In that case, you will be notified of the new rates (if any) prior to the end of your subscription term. All charges incurred in connection with your account will be billed to the credit card you designate during the registration process. We will keep your credit card number in our records only for this purpose taking care, of course, to maintain the confidentiality of the information.
If you believe your User name and password have been used to access BusinessNews.com.lb without your authorization, please call InfoPro Customer Service at the telephone number listed below without delay.
InfoPro Customer Service: +961-1-739.777
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to BusinessNews.com.lb and supersedes any and all other agreements, oral or in writing, with respect to BusinessNews.com.lb. The failure of InfoPro to insist upon strict compliance with any term of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver with regard to any subsequent failure to comply with such term or provision. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Lebanon, as if the Agreement was a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within Lebanon.
Associated Press ("AP") text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directly or indirectly in any medium. Neither these AP materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. AP will not be held liable in any way to the User or to any third party or to any other person who may receive information through BusinessNews.com.lb or to any other person whatsoever, for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions therefrom or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing or occasioned thereby.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF ITS TERMS.